Remove Differences Between Husband and Wife
Remove Differences Between Husband and Wife ,” A very effective wazifa to remove the differences among husband and his wife. Whatever the reasons are. Don’t worry if you love your husband/wife, insha ALLAH you will again get closer to each other. Ameen.
“Wal Kazimeenal Ghaiza Wal Aafeena Anninaasi Wallaho Yohibbul Mohsineen”
English Translation: Those who calm their anger those who forgive people Allah Ta’ala be friends the pious.
Read the above verse 100 times after every obligatory prayer and blow three times on the amount of water which can be drink in three sips by each husband and wife.
Please continue the above procedure for 45 days. Women should skip during their menses.
To Remove the Anger of Husband & Wife:
- Recite 11 times Durood Sharif in the beginning; then
- Read 100 times “Bismillahey Alwasao Jallah Jalaluhoo”; then
- Read 11 times Durood Sharif in the end;
- Then supplicate to remove this anger. insha ALLAH it will be removed.
- Please give £5 or Rs. 500 approximately as a charity to the poor before starting the above wazifa and give £5 or Rs. 500 as a charity on the successful completion of the above wazifa. You can calculate the currency value in your country equivalent to £5 of UK which also called Great Britain Pound.
- Please continue this for 90 days.
- Women should skip during menses and then they can continue from the day when they will have become pure.
- Dua to Remove Differences Between Husband and Wife in UrduMiya biwi me ikhtilaf agar ho jaye aur masla zyadah hi aage bad jaye to dono me se jo bhi chahe ye wazifa kar sakte hai. Isse insha ALLAH inke apas me jo ikhtilaf hoga insha ALLAH dur hojayega aur muhabbat bhi paida hogi. Wazifa niche hai:Sabse upar di hui Ayat ko 100 martaba padiye har namaz ke bad aur fir 3-3 ghoont pani jo ki dono pi sake itne pani par dum kar dijiye. Aur miya biwi dono 3 ghoont me piley. Ye wazifa 90 roz tak bila nagah kare.
- Wazifa shuru karnse pahle takreeban 5 UK pound ke barabar apke mulk ki raqam kisi ghareeb ko sadaqah me de dijiye. Jab ap ye wazifa pura karle to uske bad bhi takreeban 5 UK pound ke barabar apke mulk ki raqam kisi ghareeb ko sadaqah me de de. Yani shuru karne se pahle aur mukammal karne ke bad bhi dena hai.
- Ap ye wazifa 90 roz tak kijiye.
- Khwateen ko haiz ke dauran tark karna padega. Tab wo pak saf ho jayeg ghusl karke 7 roz bad tab shuru karde jaha chhorha tha wahi se. Insha ALLAH apko maqsad me kamyabi milegi, Ameen. Allahumma Ameen.
Reforming the Nafs:
Now, what is the meaning of “Kazm” and for what was is it used by the Arabs? The Quran has been revealed in the Arabic language. Allamah Aloosi As Sayyid Mahmood, the Mufti of Baghdad has explained this in his commentary, Roohul Ma’ani, that “Kazm” means to fasten a string around the mouth of a water bag which is filled to the brim. Thus Allah Ta’ala states that when anger surges up in you,
before you begin to talk vulgarly, swear and speak anything harmful, immediately tie your mouth up with the string of “Kazm”. Now, let us see what is the difference of “Ghaiz” and “Ghadhab”. Sometimes, the workers in the office speak amongst themselves that “today the boss is fuming with By: Arif Billah Hazrat-e-Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab (damat barkatuhum) rage, perhaps he had a fight with his wife.” Allamah Aloosi Rahmatullahi alaih has explained that the meaning of “Ghaiz” is that when one is angered, he controls himself and holds back his frustration. In “Ghadhab” , one intends to take revenge “Ghaiz” can be used only for the creation and not for the Creator (Allah) while “Ghadhab” can be used for both, the creation and the Creator. Allamah Aloosi Rahmatullahi alaih has explained four ahadeeth concerning this verse for only the one on whom the Quran was revealed can explain the commentary of the above verse. Ahadith Concerning Anger.
Reference of the Above Ayat:
The mildness and magnanimity of Hadhrat Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him): Once, there were some guests with Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him). A servant of Hadhrat Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him) dropped a bowl of hot Kheer on his head. The Kheer fell on his blessed head and face. Hadhrat Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him) glared at the servant.
He recited the verse of the Holy Quran: “Wal Kazimeenal Ghaiza” i.e. those who calm their anger.
Hadhrat Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: I have calmed my anger.
The servant recited: “Wal A’afeena Anin Naas” i.e. those who forgive people.
Hadhrat Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: I have forgiven.
The servant recited: “Wallahu Yuhibbul Mohsineen” i.e. Allah Ta’ala be friends the pious.
Hadhrat Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: I have forgiven you, freed you and forever your expenses will be on me.
Those who are the beloved of the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam), what do you ask about their manners? It is about them that the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam) has said: Hasan and Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with them) are the beauty of the ‘Arsh.
Translation of Hadith: When Jannah was created, it asked: Lord! For whom have you created me? The answer was for the poor. On this Jannah became sad. Almighty Allah said: Hasan and Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with them) are also your dwellers. On this, Jannah started priding herself on it.
Translation of Hadith: Once the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam) said about Imam Hussain (May Allah be well pleased with him): He is the beauty of the earth and the heavens. On this, a companion of the Holy Prophet (SalAallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: My Hussain is more distinguished in the heavens than on the earth. It is written on the right side of the ‘Arsh: Imam Hussain, Miftahul Huda and Safinah Nijah (the key of guidance and the ship of deliverance).
Them, who are the beauty of the earth and the heavens, the beauty of the ‘Arsh, the beacons of guidance, whose friendship and love is the light of the hearts of Muslims, Aql says that their slavery should be considered a honor, but who pays attention to Aql, the slaves of Hawa did whatever came to them.